Pediatrics Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South Dakota are seeking a pediatric infectious disease specialist to join our group of 70+ pediatric sub-specialists.
• A pediatric infectious disease specialist is a critical position for Sanford's state-of-the-art, Children's Hospital which opened in March 2009
• Sanford Children's Hospital is the only free-standing children's hospital in the state of South Dakota
• Supported by in-house neonatology, pediatric intensivists, as well as the hospitalist program
• Consultative service with call of 1:2
• Faculty appointment with University of SD Sanford School of Medicine
•Training of medical students and residents
•Infectious disease prevention, antibiotic stewardship and clinical trial opportunities
• Nationally competitive salary with a comprehensive physician benefit package including a Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessilyn Barker, AASPR
(605) 328-6986 •