Sanford Children’s Hospital and Sanford University of South Dakota Medical School of The University of South Dakota are seeking one full-time neonatologist.
• Opportunity is best suited for the physician desiring a clinical practice in an academic setting
• Practice opportunity includes responsibilities for attending, clinic, call and teaching
• Teaching responsibilities include medical students and pediatric residents
• In-house service maintains 9 FTE neonatologists with 3 on day shift and 1 on night shift
• Service also includes 19 neonatal nurse practitioners, respiratory therapy, and dedicated pediatric pharmacy
• Regional level IV tertiary unit includes 46 single family rooms with capacity for 58 beds and annual admissions of approximately 800
• Research opportunities available as a NRN satellite institution
• Sanford Children's Hospital is the only free-standing children's hospital in the state of South Dakota.
• Nationally competitive salary with a comprehensive physician benefit package including a Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax.
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
- 545-bed hospital
- Large referral area
- Research opportunities
- Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Jessilyn Barker, CPRP
Sr. Physician Recruiter