Join one of the best health care providers
and academic medical centers in the state
Pulmonary Critical Care
- Three year employment agreement
- Base salary 75%tile MGMA
- $60K sign-on bonus
- $6k CME Stipend annually
- $2K Dues / Subscriptions allowance annually
- 25 days annually including 5 for CME days (includes vacation, holidays, sick time, and education time)
- Call - shared equally among the Pulmonary Critical Care Group
- Benefits package including Health, Life, Liability and Long-Term Disability insurance plus Pension Plan options with matching contributions
- Growing academic medical center sponsoring 14 accredited medical residencies and fellowship programs; 3 pharmacy residency programs; a doctoral clinical psychology internship and a doctoral level School of Nurse Anesthesia
- Home to two regional medical school campuses hosting 160 full-time medical students on site
- Annually over 1500 learners receive clinical training
- A new Center for Learning and Research will house a 14,000 square foot simulation center and other facilities dedicated to our education and research programs
- 958-bed academic medical center and is one of the state´s top health care provider with four hospitals and over 700 physicians on staff as well as a workforce of over 8,000 employees
- Serving a primary and secondary service area of 12 counties with a population of over 560,000; approximately 31% of the total population of the state
- Home to one of the highest volume heart programs in the nation
- The institution also houses the state´s premier and largest volume cancer treatment center, kidney transplant center, a Level I trauma center, the region´s largest Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a Level I pediatric intensive care unit, and the only freestanding children´s hospital in the state
Hip, Historic . . . Almost Heaven
- Downtown district filled with eclectic galleries, chic boutiques and unique restaurants, breweries and distilleries
- Quirky destinations receiving national attention in Washington Post, Southern Living and Taste of the South
- $100 million expansion & renovation of the convention center
- Home to $18 million outdoor multi-sports complex
- Excellent Public and Private Schools
- Driving distance for skiing, water sports, hiking, etc.
- Bike friendly community with a network of trails
- Art walks, downtown street festivals and brown bag concert series
- Come play - multiple family friendly venues and activities
As one of the nation´s leading physician recruitment firms, Pinnacle Health Group is dedicated to fulfilling the professional needs of physicians. Our team also offers in-house licensure and credentialing assistance to save you both time and money. To learn more about our services and why hundreds of hospitals and practices continue to trust Pinnacle Health Group with their recruitment needs, we invite you to visit our website or give us a call to schedule a personalized consultation.
Pinnacle Health Group is a leading physician search firm dedicated to fulfilling the professional, personal and financial needs of the physician. Our unique, consultative approach to physician recruitment has positioned hundreds of clients for success nationwide. Our opportunities are some of the best in the industry with thousands of physicians placed over our 25+ year history. Whether you are a physician looking for the right opportunity or a client searching for the best available physician to fill a need, Pinnacle Health Group has the expertise, capabilities and knowledge to help you succeed. We invite you to visit our website for more information about us.
Browse listings of ALL of our opportunities here .