Frye Regional Medical Center, a Duke Lifepoint Hospital in Hickory, North Carolina (1hr from Charlotte) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Pulmonologist physician to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or in training can be considered.
- Completion of ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs
- Mixed inpatient and outpatient medicine
- Blocked schedule: Mon - Fri, 8 - 5, with rotating weeks of inpatient and outpatient clinic
- Open ICU; coverage shared with a well rounded group of hospitalists, CC and Pulm physicians
- Interventional procedures and Sleep specialists are welcomed
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- FREE Navigate Student Loans confidential consultation
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke Lifepoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte and Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition and promise.
1hr to Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Asheville
A part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, Frye Regional Medical Center has served the health and medical needs of the residents of the Catawba Valley region since 1911 with a commitment to delivering high quality and compassionate care with a focus on patient experience and clinical outcomes.Frye Regional Medical Center includes a 355-bed acute care hospital - home to the Frye Regional Brain Center, Cancer Center, Heart Center, Lung Center, Orthopedics, General and Vascular Surgery, Surgical Weight Loss, and Women's Center with a Level III NICU.The hospital also features a 32-bed Emergency Department, 29-bed Inpatient Rehabilitation Center, 15-bed Surgical Suite and Inpatient/Outpatient Imaging. Frye Regional's South Campus is an 81-bed adult Behavioral Health Hospital. The health system also offers regional access to more than 70 primary care and specialty care providers through the FryeCare Physicians Network.