A private, 6-physician Pulmonary-Critical Care practice in Tampa, Florida is adding an additional Pulmonology/Critical Care physician/partner to its high retention group!
- Enjoy Florida's no-state income tax!
- Base Salary ($410k range) first year, then move to Partner
- Physician owned and run group
- Share rotating at 2 Hospitals, all within 20-30 minutes of each other
- Office on the campus of one of the hospitals
- EBUS, MIPS, and a very well-trained staff
About Tampa, Florida
Tampa is located on the west coast of Florida, providing lush, exotic foliage flourishing throughout the area and glistening waterways that wrap around the region's miles of coastline.In Tampa, you and your family will enjoy Busch Gardens, one of the many Florida attractions.Just 90 minutes away, you can take advantage of Orlando's Walt Disney World Resort, Sea World, and the famous Universal Studios. If you are a sports fan, you will also enjoy year-round professional sports, including Major League Baseball, NHL Hockey, major NFL, and Arena Football.Experience the warm Gulf sunsets, unique cultural heritage, and vast recreational activities, including over 50 golf courses, fresh seafood, and great shopping.Children will benefit from their excellent public and private schools with many Universities and Colleges for higher educational opportunities.