Enterprise Medical is assisting a hospital in Springfield, Oregon with recruiting a Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician to join their team.This is a full-time, permanent, and hospital-based position.
- Practice will be a mix of ICU work and clinic work
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- A 113-bed community hospital with III Trauma Center
- Tele/ICU Coverage - Critical Care/Pulmonology Intensivist Coverage in place
- Hospital Based position
- Nation-leading compensation package + production bonus
- The comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, LT/ST Disability, pension plan, vacation/CME, and more!
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
About Springfield/Eugene, Oregon
Located at the southern end of the Willamette Valley, also known as, Oregon Wine Country. Two rivers run through the community, the Willamette River, and the McKenzie River. Bike, walk, run the Middle Fork Path along the Willamette River, or spend the day fishing on the McKenzie River. Springfield's flourishing downtown is fast becoming a must-visit for your culinary experience! Immersed in art, take the outdoor mural tour, or stay inside at the Emerald Art Center. Springfield is minutes away from the University of Oregon. Go DUCKS! We have one of the most desirable locations in the Pacific Northwest to live, work, and play.