Outpatient Pulmonologist Opening in Rural Northern New Hampshire - Lancaster, NH, USA
A medical group in rural northern New Hampshire that is part of a large healthcare system comprised of 3 hospitals is adding a Pulmonary Physician.
- 100% Pulmonary position. No Critical Care
- Total outpatient. No hospital work.
- 25-bed critical access community hospital with state-of-the-art technology
- Employed position with a robust base salary plus RVU incentives
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and employer match for a 403b retirement plan
- Office is situated in rural northern New Hampshire in a community of 3K people that sits within 2 hours of Manchester Regional Airport, just over 2 hours to Portland, and less than one hour from the Canadian border
- New Hampshire offers 4 seasons of outdoor activities with its many lakes, rivers, mountains, and forests as well as a low crime rate, and affordable housing with the 4th largest tax burden in the country
||Enterprise Medical Recruiting, LLC
Lancaster, NH, USA
||Physician (MD, DO, Resident)