Activily interviewing for a BC/BE Pulmonary/CCM physician to join a 30-year-old well-established group with a partnership opportunity in Mesa, Arizona. Work with a te am of 4 Pulmonary and Critical Care trained physicians and a 10 total providers group.
- $600,000 plus potential salary plus bonuses
- Full benefits, Health, CME, PTO, MedMal, etc
- The office is on the campus of one of the 3 Affiliated Medical Centers
- This position will be 50% Outpatient Pulmonary work and 50% ICU work
- 1 week ICU 1 week outpatient
- Two-year employment guarantee with bonus, (Negotiable)
- Partnership in 1-2 years based on production
There is so much to do in Mesa, which is a suburb of Phoenix located twenty minutes away. The National Forest, three lakes, and two rivers allow for desert boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, and water skiing. The Art Center is the largest arts & entertainment park in the southwest. We can't forget about the Cactus League Spring training for Major League Baseball that houses the Oakland A's and Chicago Cubs!