Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner Pulmonology Opportunity in Salt Lake City, UT - Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Job Summary: Employed practice is seeking advanced practice provider to join an existing group located on campus at St. Mark’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Certification
- Experience in pulmonology or critical care a plus
- Inpatient and/or outpatient responsibilities
- Supportive collaborating physician
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Great leadership and staff
About St. Mark’s Hospital:
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefit package
- Malpractice insurance covered
- 401k with matching
- CME funds and CME days
Salt Lake City is a modern city set at the foothills of the incomparable Wasatch Mountains. As home to the “Greatest Snow on Earth,” living in Utah is closely tied to remarkable outdoor recreation, including skiing/snowboarding at world class resorts, visiting our five National Parks, and a never ending network of hiking and biking trails. Easy access to an international airport, top-notch performance venues, a thriving downtown district full of dining options, and professional sports arenas make living in Salt Lake City hard to beat. With a thriving economy and forecasted growth and development, practicing in Utah provides the perfect backdrop for an outstanding quality of life.
- 317 licensed beds
- Level II Trauma Certification
- Tertiary care hub for a network of eight hospitals
- High quality performance and recognition
- Robust medical staff including intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, general/trauma surgery, orthopedic surgery, OB/GYN, and many more outstanding physicians.
||HCA Mountain Division
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
||Physician (MD, DO, Resident)