- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, is seeking a Pulmonologist to join their group in Galesburg
- Join 3 other ambulatory pulmonologist and 1 pulmonary intensivist
- This opportunity is 100% outpatient
- Enjoy easy collaboration with other providers, all multispecialty practice all under one roof- connected to St. Mary Medical Center
- Flexible call schedule typically M-F with opportunities for some outpatient call coverage if desired
- New graduates or experienced physicians will be considered. All new graduates will have a physician mentor
- Enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet /Disabled
OSF HealthCare- St. Mary Medical Center
- OSF HealthCare is a Catholic 15- hospital health system serving Illinois and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- OSF HealthCare St. Mary Medical Center is a 84- acute care hospital
- Mary Medical Center was recognized as on of the Top 100 Rural and Community hospitals by iVantage
- Healthgrades recognized St. Mary Medical Center with Outstanding Patient Excellence (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Over $100,000 Student Loan Repayment available
- Competitive base salary + incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
The Communities- Living bigger in a smaller places is a hallmark of America
Choose a town like Galesburg or Monmouth, or plant your roots in one of many surrounding rural communities. Wherever you settle, you’ll find:
- High quality of life with a lower cost of living
- Time to enjoy life instead of spending it as a commuter
- Amtrak stations in Galesburg and Kewanee, for relaxing ride to Chicago or national destinations
- And of course, world-class health care with OSF HealthCare hospitals in Galesburg & Monmouth
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.