St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, located in Enid, OK, is now hiring a Pulmonology/Critical Care specialist to provide inpatient and outpatient services. Enjoy providing much-needed services in an attractive Midwestern location work while benefitting from the support of a progressive administrative team that values a strong work/life balance.
- This position will be developing a new employed practice
- The position will include an outpatient pulmonary practice as well as inpatient critical care and pulmonary consults. The hospital has an 11-bed ICU
- Position will join one independent Pulmonologist currently on staff
- Call is part of the Primary Care call rotation, and is currently three days per month
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable will all general pulmonary and critical care procedures (chest tubes, vent management, EBUS, PFT, etc.) and should be passionate about growing a dynamic program.
- Compensation will include a competitive salary plus bonus and other incentives; full benefits package; and relocation. Other incentives such as Loan Repayment Assistance may also be available.
While all applicants will be considered, ideal candidates will be available to start within 90 to 120 days.
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center is a 229-bed facility and is one of the two hospitals in Enid. It serves a ten-county service areas with a population of approximately 200,000. Most specialties are represented on the medical staff.
Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living. One of Good Morning America's "Five Hot Real Estate Markets", Enid offers the best of Midwestern living - fine dining, shopping, historical sites, and recreational activities in abundance. If you're looking for exceptional quality of life, consider Enid. You'll see why we're known as the "Bright Star of the Great Plains"!
For more information, please contact
Universal Health Services