- OSF Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep, seeks a fellowship trained, pulmonary and critical care medicine physician to join our growing group of 11 pulmonary/critical care/sleep physicians.
- New and mid-career pulmonary/cc physicians encouraged to apply
- Our practice is dedicated to education, research and innovation in order to provide the highest quality care to those patients we serve.
- In this position, you will care for patients in our ambulatory pulmonary practice, with multiple outreach clinics.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Academic appointment through the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, Fellowship program.
- Scheduling is divided equally among physicians and is rotated weekly between the various ICU’s teams, procedure service, inpatient consulting, and our outpatient practice, which is growing as we seek to provide care in satellite facilities.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.