Parkview Health , the largest non-profit health system in northeast Indiana, is currently seeking a Critical Care board eligible/board certified Nocturnist to join our Critical Care team .
Specifics of the Intensivist Role
- Physicians work on a 7 on / 7 off schedule
- 22 weeks a year, half of this at Parkview Regional Medical Center and half at Parkview Hospital Randallia
- 7pm – 7am shifts
- No call for this position.
- Very collegial group of physicians with a commitment to teamwork and world class patient care for critically ill patients
- Medical intensivist and Pulmonary Critical Care physicians work as part of the MICU team with a dedicated APP team
- Our group provides exclusive medical critical care coverage for Parkview Regional Medical Center and Parkview Hospital Randallia
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- $575 million-dollar tertiary medical center opened its doors in 2012
- Beautiful 500+ bed state-of-the-art facility
- High acuity MICU with census of 30-40 patients with assistance of critical care APPs overnight
- VA and VV ECMO program
- New internal medicine residency program
- Separate surgical critical care and neuro critical care teams
Parkview Hospital Randallia
- In 2014 , Parkview invested more than $65 million into this hospital in the form of physical renovations , care model transformation and physician recruitment
- Hospital remodeled, expanded and reopened an Intensive Care Unit , featuring 12 state-of-the-art ICU rooms
- Internal medicine residency program
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne , the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city , consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living .
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life , but with big-city amenities , like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne . It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures , and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports , you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings , you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.