Parkview Health , the largest non-profit health system in northeast Indiana, is currently seeking a board eligible/board certified Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join our Pulmonary & Critical Care team in Fort Wayne, Indiana .
Specifics of the Role
- Shift based, providing care to:
- Medical intensive care patients on a 7-day, 12-hour shift rotation 11 weeks a year
- Pulmonary inpatients on a 7-day rotation, 13 weeks per year , includes some pulmonary outpatient clinic
- Week on/ Week off model, Friday – Thursday shifts
- Collegial group of Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians
- Our group is based out of Parkview’s flagship hospital, Parkview Regional Medical Center ,located on the north side of Fort Wayne, Indiana and our urban-sized hospital, Parkview Hospital Randallia
- Provide Advance Practice Provider support and 24-hour physician coverage under a shift-based model
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- $575 million-dollar tertiary medical center opened its doors in 2012
- Beautiful 500+ bed state-of-the-art facility
- High acuity MICU with census of 30-40 patients with assistance of critical care APPs overnight
- VA and VV ECMO program
- Separate surgical critical care and neuro critical care teams
Parkview Hospital Randallia
- In 2014 , Parkview invested more than $65 million into this hospital in the form of physical renovations , care model transformation and physician recruitment
- Hospital remodeled, expanded and reopened an Intensive Care Unit , featuring 12 state-of-the-art ICU rooms
- Internal medicine residency program
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne , the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city , consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living .
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life , but with big-city amenities , like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne . It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures , and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports , you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings , you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.