St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates is seeking a Board Certified Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine physician to join our robust team of highly experienced providers located in Troy and Albany, New York.
This full-time opportunity requires coverage in the outpatient office in Troy and inpatient coverage at Samaritan Hospital in Troy, including weekend call at St. Peters Hospital in Albany. Candidates who have Sleep Medicine training and experience will work one day per week in the Sleep Center.
The team at Pulmonary and Critical Care Services strive to provide a quality patient experience while offering the most current treatment options and services. Services include a full pulmonary function laboratory, spirometry, chest x-ray, ECG, oximetry, and Endobronchial Ultrasound.
- This role is full-time with call rotation (night call 3-4 times per month, one of which will occur on a weekend)
- No overnights (24/7 Critical Care Coverage)
- Closed ICU
- Schedule is outlined as:
- 1 week per month ICU
- 1 week per month pulmonary consults
- Weekend coverage is 1 in every 4 or 5 weeks and predominantly at Samaritan Hospital
- 2 weeks per month in office (if certified in Sleep, one day per week will be in the Sleep Center)
Interested candidates should have the following:
- New York State license and DEA Certification are required
- Board Certification in Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Board Certification in Sleep Medicine is preferred
This opportunity is not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
St. Peters Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Starting Bonus and Competitive salary with incentives
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Retirement savings program with employer matching program