Atlantic Health System , one of New Jersey’s largest integrated healthcare systems is seeking Pulmonologist/Critical Care physicians for unique opportunities at AMG Pulmonology.
- Outpatient facilities are in various locations throughout beautiful New Jersey.
- Great opportunity to join a collaborative team with well-established patient panel and strong support staff.
- Both new graduates and experienced physicians are both encouraged to apply!
Atlantic Medical Group (AMG), a physician-led multispecialty group, encompasses more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice providers with +400 practice locations that are all linked thru a single electronic medical record. Joining AMG is a chance to be part of a remarkable and growing medical community!
Offering competitive compensation and generous sign on bonus!
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System – eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
Please apply to learn more about this opportunity.
Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician - Atlantic Health System
Atlantic Health System , headquartered in Morristown, N.J., is an integrated health care delivery system powered by a workforce of 16,000 team members dedicated to building healthier communities. The system is comprised of 350 sites of care, including six hospitals: Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center and Goryeb Children’s Hospital. Atlantic Health System also supports communities through Atlantic Medical Group, Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute, Atlantic Home Care and Hospice, and its subsidiary, Atlantic Ambulance Corporation. Atlantic Health System sponsors the Atlantic Accountable Care Organization, one of the larger ACOs in the nation, and Optimus Healthcare Partners.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.