We are seeking a Full Time fellowship trained MSK Radiologist to join a rapidly growing high end outpatient practice in Port Charlotte, Florida (Charlotte County).
Our Port Charlotte office currently has a single Siemens 3T MRI, but will be adding a second Siemens 3T MRI (July 2023) to accommodate rapidly expanding orthopedic MRI referrals. Qualified candidates can expect to read 75% MSK, largely consisting of MRI and CT. Our exclusive outpatient imaging centers are all connected by McKesson PACS system, with most MRI examinations performed on Siemens 3T systems. Our practice is proud to be an office MLB imaging provider, performing imaging for 4 Major League Baseball teams, as well as their minor league affiliates.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm EST, occasional Saturdays
- Located in Port Charlotte, FL (Charlotte County)
- $100k Sign-On Bonus
- Partnership track or employed options available
- No hospital or night call
- No Mammography
- Generous benefits to include health insurance, dental, vision, 401K and CME
- Instant access to referring clinicians built right inside our internal workflow product
- 24/7 call center support from our operations team
- MSK Fellowship Trained
- Proficient in MSK MR/CT/Plain film, Arthrography, Ultrasound guided soft tissue biopsies and all modalities
- Diagnostic reads as needed
Applicant should be:
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Leadership characteristics
- Exhibits highest standards of evidence-based practice
- Collaborative with local Orthopedic Surgeons and Primary Care Physicians
- Networking and building relationships with local providers will be expected
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain Florida licensure prior to start date
Radiology Regional, a LucidHealth practice, is one of the largest physician-driven diagnostic imaging providers in the Southeast United States.
With 14 state-of-the-art diagnostic outpatient imaging centers spanning 115 miles of the Gulf Coast, we are nationally recognized as a leader in subspecialized radiology. In addition to diagnostic imaging, our physicians lead more than 70 clinical trials and have been recognized with multiple quality awards throughout our over 50-year history. With nearly 50 fellowship-trained and board-certified radiologists, our rapidly expanding practice offers physicians the opportunity to grow in their subspecialty while working alongside
experts in their field.
- White sandy beaches, incredible wildlife and lush mangrove estuaries
- Year-round outdoor activities and water sports
- Incredible neighborhoods and safe, family-friendly communities
- Quick access to local attractions and easy day trips to Tampa or Miami
Relocate to the beautiful sunny Southwest Florida where our community offers many outdoor activities including golfing, boating and much more. With our stunning sunsets, beautiful beaches, arts, culture, festivals, events, schools and universities. There is something for everyone in the family to enjoy! Florida is also free of all state income tax, so there is automatically an immediate savings!
Regional Radiology is a subsidiary of LucidHealth (LH) which is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.