Radiology Associates of Hartford is seeking a full-time MSK Radiologist to join our practice. This position offers the unique opportunity to be a part of a cohesive group of experienced radiologists who cover all diagnostic radiology imaging modalities.
- $50k Sign-On Bonus!
- Flexible hybrid scheduling, onsite and remote!
- Limited travel required
- Partnership track or Employed
- Competitive starting salaries with a generous benefits package to include health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, and CME
- The ideal candidate for this position will have completed a fellowship in MSK imaging
- Must be ABR board-certified or eligible
- Willing to participate in equal weekend call rotation
- Applicants must be eligible for and able to obtain medical licensure in Connecticut prior to start
The optimal applicant should demonstrate :
- Service-oriented mindset with a focus on quality
- Productive and collaborative work ethic
- A focus on evidence-based practice standards
If interested, please forward your CV to Mary Iovanni at Show Email
Radiology Associates of Hartford (RAH), a LucidHealth practice, is Central Connecticut’s premier physician-driven radiology group. With nearly 50 years in the community, Radiology Associates of Hartford physicians provide professional radiology services to Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center (Level 1 Trauma Center) and Johnson Memorial Hospital. The practice has also expanded to five outpatient imaging centers spanning over 50 miles from the Massachusetts border to communities south of Hartford, CT.
As recognized leaders, Radiology Associates of Hartford offers physicians the opportunity to grow in their subspeciality while working alongside experts in their field.
- Natural beauty offering year-round outdoor recreation
- Charming mid-size cities and small towns with stunning coastline or rolling hills
- Vibrant arts and culture, plus access to NYC via train or ferry within 90 minutes
- Multiple options for high-quality public and private schools
- Close to major metropolitan airports in Connecticut, Boston, and New York
Central Connecticut is a great place to live and raise a family with an affordable housing market and a reasonable cost of living. Being a part of the New England region, Central Connecticut is dotted with both big cities and small towns including many with historic reputations. While our scenery and countryside are unmatched, being just 1-2 hours from Boston and NYC makes living here seem like the best of both worlds.
Radiology Associates of Hartford is a subsidiary of LucidHealth (LH) which is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.