Job Title: Musculoskeletal Radiologist
Job Location: Santa Barbara, California
Job Type: Full-Time/Employed
Our well-established radiology practice is seeking a Musculoskeletal Radiologist to join our team. We have provided exceptional diagnostic and interventional radiology services for over 50 years and have built strong, long-standing partnerships with multiple hospitals along the California Central Coast. Our outpatient imaging center is independently owned, operated, and busier than ever, with a large group of dedicated independent referring physicians.
- Flexible workweek scheduling with no overnight call
- Starting base salary of $400,000 plus signing bonus
- State-of-the-art equipment and the latest technologies
- 1-year partnership track for experienced radiologists (2-year track for those coming out of fellowship).
- 10+ weeks of vacation as a partner
- Average annual compensation as a partner of $500k, with earning potential up to $600k.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), malpractice insurance coverage, and more!
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Radiology
- Fellowship trained in Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Eligible for medical licensure in the state of California
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- No Visas
- Our practice is located in a beautiful coastal community with a warm Mediterranean-style summer climate and gorgeous Spanish architecture. The downtown area is full of upscale boutiques, and the community is safe, diverse, friendly, and inviting. The population is affluent, and there is no crime or pollution, making it an excellent place to live and raise a family.
Job Reference: MSR 22724
Musculoskeletal Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, MSK Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology