Job Title: Diagnostic Radiology Physician
Location: North-Central Texas
Job Type: Full-time or part-time; 1-year partnership track ($0 buy-in!)
- Join a mission-driven and physician-led radiology practice
- General radiology reads working out of one hospital location
- Established patient base & unlimited referral network
- Mon-Fri workweek; flexible scheduling options!
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Leading-edge technology & equipment
- The group is a leader in developing AI tools and technology resources to transform the way radiologists deliver care
- Collaborative team environment with a "patient first" focus
- Option to be a 1099 or W2 employee
- Highly competitive 7-figure compensation package
- 1-year partnership track opportunity ($0 buy-in!)
- Quality bonuses range from $80-100k per year
- Sign-on bonus of $25k
- Comprehensive full benefits package, including healthcare reimbursement, malpractice coverage, CME, 401(k), etc.
- No state income tax!
About the Community
- Charming Texas town centrally located (1.5 hours) between Fort Worth and Abilene, offering quick metro access!
- This tight-knit community offers security, affordability, and where r esidents can enjoy a high quality of life and escape the hustle and bustle of the big city.
- Housing options range from sprawling ranches to suburban neighborhoods to beautiful lakefront homes
- Natural beauty and plentiful recreation, including hiking, boating, hunting, kayaking, fishing, and more.
- M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Board-certified or board eligible in Diagnostic Radiology
- Eligible for Texas licensure
Job Reference: RAD 22728