Academic Radiology - Cardiothoracic
University of Utah
Join a Top 10 academic medical center nationwide for Quality, Safety, and Accountability! The Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences at the University of Utah is seeking a Cardiothoracic Radiology Physician to join their growing team. Opportunity for employment includes both onsite and teleradiology positions .
- Cardiothoracic Radiology - academic appointment will be at a rank commensurate with training and experience
- Base compensation plus incentive bonus package
- Sign-on bonus and internal moonlighting opportunities available
- Competitive benefits package including 40 days PTO, 14.2% Retirement match, fully vested from day 1, and more!
- Minimal call schedule - can be taken from home.
- Mentor residents and fellows in a top academic medical center with the potential to increase scholarly activities, if desired
About the Community
- Ranked #3 Top Cities for Physicians in 2022
- Live in one of the most beautiful, safe, and affordable cities in the country
- Rapidly growing multicultural city, named a Top 10 Best City for Business & Careers by Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy easy access to the mountains, national parks, and canyons with endless ways to enjoy the outdoors!
Job Reference: CTR 22819