Academic Interventional Radiology | Utah
Join a Top 10 Academic Medical Center Nationwide
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the best radiology programs in the nation, providing high-quality care, innovative medical education, and groundbreaking imaging research. The Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences at the University of Utah is seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join their rapidly growing team. Academic appointment will be at a rank commensurate with training experience. (Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor)
100% Interventional Radiology!
- Typical schedule is a 5-day work week including 1 academic day which can be taken from home
- Base compensation plus incentive bonus package
- Generous sign on bonus
- Competitive benefits package including 40 days PTO, 14.2% Retirement Match (fully vested from day 1), and more!
- Work with 34 Diagnostic Residents and 2 IR Fellows in a top academic medical center with potential to increase scholarly activities, if desired.
- New OBL opening this fall to usher in Arterial and Vascular work
- 1:5 Call Schedule
#3 Top Cities for Physicians in 2022
- Live in one of the most beautiful safe, and affordable cities in the country
- Rapidly growing multicultural city, named a Top 10 Best City for Business & Careers by Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy easy access to the mountains, national parks, and canyons with endless ways to enjoy the outdoors!
?Reference: VIR 22890