Job Title: Radiology Technologist
Job Location: Illinois
Job Type: Full-Time, Employed
- We are currently seeking a dedicated and skilled Radiology Technologist to join our state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging department at our 18-bed critical access hospital. As part of a highly respected health system , our hospital provides a range of services, including 24/7 emergency department, surgical procedures, cardiopulmonary services, and much more. We also have several outlying clinics, offering a diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Perform radiological diagnostic and CT services and obtain images of the highest quality under minimal supervision
- 1 DR X-ray room, 1 CR flouro room (to be updated soon), 1 Ultrasound machine, 3D mammography, 86 slice CT, Nuclear Medicine, Dexa, and a mobile MRI that comes twice a week.
- Various shifts available!
- Weekday Night Shifts: 7 pm - 7 am, Wednesday - Friday
- Weekday Day Shifts w/Weekend Rotation: Flexible Monday - Friday with (1) 12-hour shift every other weekend (7 am - 7 pm)
- Minimal to no call
- Market-competitive compensation that will be commensurate with experience, skills level, etc.
- We provide a $5,000 relocation bonus to assist with your move to our area.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, malpractice insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, retirement plan, and other perks.
- We offer tuition reimbursement and continuing medical education (CME) allowance to support your professional development.
- One of the most affordable housing markets in the nation , making it an ideal place to live and work.
- The vibrant downtown area offers a variety of local restaurants, shops, and entertainment options.
- Enjoy access to beautiful lakes and parks, providing year-round recreational activities .
- The area offers a great cost of living, and convenient airport access.
- Just a 4-hour drive from Chicago, IL, and a 2.5-hour drive from St. Louis, MO.
Job Reference:RAD TECH 22955