Pediatric Interventional Radiologist (Radiology)
Intermountain Pediatric Imaging (IPI) is the premier pediatric imaging group in the Intermountain West. We are a specialized group of 23 pediatric radiologists employed by Intermountain Health and closely affiliated with the University of Utah Hospital. Four of us have additional subspecialty training in interventional radiology. We provide exclusive imaging and interventional services for Primary Children’s Hospital, the largest tertiary care hospital in the region, as well as two dedicated pediatric outpatient imaging facilities. We are looking forward to the opening of the new Gail Miller Campus Primary Children’s Hospital located in Lehi, UT in February 2024, the 2nd free-standing inpatient children’s hospital in Utah. We are preparing to provide full subspecialty imaging and interventional services in Lehi.
Our group emphasizes excellence in clinical care, multidisciplinary service, and education. We work closely with our clinical colleagues in all subspecialties to fulfill our mission of “the child first and always.” It is our opportunity to help educate radiology residents and IR fellows who rotate with us from the University of Utah. We also find great satisfaction in life outside work in our family-friendly community and unparalleled outdoor beauty. As a group we strongly emphasize work-life balance with generous vacation time.
- We are seeking one full time Pediatric Interventional Radiologist to join us.
- We provide the full spectrum of pediatric interventional care including angiography, arterial intervention, biopsy, drainage, joint injection/aspiration, lymphatic intervention, transplant intervention, long-term vascular access, GI access, GU intervention, thromboembolic disease, and interventional oncology. We participate in a monthly multidisciplinary vascular anomalies clinic. We share our equipment and staff with a neuro-interventional team.
- Responsibilities will also include up to 50% of time spent reading general pediatric radiology studies.
- Employment with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- CAQ certified/eligible in Pediatric Radiology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- Completion of 1 year of pediatric radiology fellowship training
- Completion of 1 year of either adult or pediatric interventional radiology fellowship training (accordingly, an IR CAQ is not required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Certification
Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
Relocation assistance available, up to $20K
$30K Signing Bonus
Student Loan Assistance and training stipend eligible
We are a 501(c)(3) company
Full Intermountain benefits package including generous CME, malpractice coverage, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. Salt Lake Valley is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company, as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the AAA Salt Lake Bees, the Utah Warriors Rugby team, and the MLS Real Salt Lake, all represent our state.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.