Emergency Medicine Ultrasound
HCA Florida Ocala Hospital, in conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM) is assisting Envision Physician Services in seeking an Ultrasound Director to join their emergency medicine residency program core faculty.
- The incoming physician will lead in the development and implementation of the curriculum, instructional methodologies, and evaluation of ultrasound clinical and didactic education provided to the residents
- Candidates would be board certified in emergency medicine
- Fellowship trained in Ultrasound required
- The incoming physician will receive protected time for their leadership role
About Envision Physician Services:
- Competitive compensation package
- Great comprehensive benefits (including health, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance)
About HCA Florida Ocala Hospital:
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types.
- Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia.
- Two-hospital system (HCA Florida Ocala Hospital: 323-beds, HCA Florida West Marion Hospital, A part of HCA Florida Ocala Hospital: 222-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- The region’s only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.