Diagnostic Radiologist Opportunity in San Antonio, Texas - San Antonio, TX, USA
Job Summary: Methodist Healthcare is assisting with the search for high quality diagnostic radiologists to join South Texas Radiology Group, an established and well-respected private practice in San Antonio, Texas. Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified/eligible by the American Board of Radiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship trained in emergency, cardiothoracic, abdominal, musculoskeletal, or pediatric radiology.
- Licensed in or have the ability to be licensed in the state of TX
- Desire to work in a collaborative subspecialized environment with local surgeons, pathologists, and other medical staff
- Ability to perform or willingness to learn non-vascular procedures is strongly preferred
About Methodist Healthcare System and South Texas Radiology Group:
- Full-Time Positions, partnership available and encouraged. Remote and/or part time options potentially available for the right candidate.
- Generous and Highly Competitive Compensation and Paid Time Off package (well above industry standard)
- Robust Benefits package includes: 401K plan, Health, Life, Disability, Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- Advanced Technology platform provides dedicated sub-specialization support and cutting-edge AI tools
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
- Award-winning reputation for outstanding patient care
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
- South Texas Radiology Group has 50+ years serving the radiology needs of San Antonio and South Texas
- Highly subspecialized practice with 80+ radiologists spanning all subspecialities across all inpatient and outpatient settings.
- STRG is fully radiologist owned and managed
|HCA San Antonio Division
San Antonio, TX, USA
|Physician (MD, DO, Resident)