Pediatric Radiology - Ft. Worth, Texas - $100,000 Signing Bonus (Private Practice - Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Radiology Associates is seeking a pediatric radiologist to join our well-established pediatric radiology team in Fort Worth. Applicants must be ABR or AOBR board certified or board eligible, and fellowship-trained in pediatric radiology. The ideal candidate will be able to comfortably read general pediatric radiology including body imaging, MSK, and basic pediatric neuroradiology studies.
- The position is a full-time, shareholder-track (partnership) role that includes general pediatric call (evenings and weekends totaling about 1:6 weeks). This role offers the ability to practice nearly 100% pediatric radiology. Pediatric IR and Neuro onsite and part of the team. Weekday fluoroscopy support is provided by a RANT-employed PA.
- The primary location for this role is Cook Childrens Medical Center, the flagship hospital facility for the Cook Childrens Health Care System, located in Fort Worth. Cook Children's Medical Center is a freestanding 444-bed quaternary care pediatric hospital that is consistently ranked by US News and World Report. The medical center treats infants, children, teens and young adult patients ages 0-21. At nearly 1.6 million square feet, the campus serves as the main site of Cook Childrens Health Care System. This includes the medical center, Dodson specialty clinics and two inpatient towers.
- $100,000 signing bonus and competitive compensation package
- Excellent Benefits
- Internal Moonlighting opportunities
- Malpractice Coverage
- 24/7 IT and Administrative Support from our staff of Teleradiology Assistants
If you are interested please contact Todd Howard:
or call: 817-321-0473