Neuroradiology - Ft. Worth, Texas (Private Practice - Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Radiology Associates is currently seeking a radiologist to join our well-established Neuro Imaging team in Fort Worth, Texas. Applicants must be ABR or AOBR board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in Neuroradiology. Qualified candidates will be proficient in all aspects of Neuro Imaging and general diagnostic radiology.
- The position is a full-time, Shareholder-track role, with the opportunity to practice upwards of 100% Neuroradiology. Mammo is not expected to be read. The role is based in Fort Worth and Arlington at a 800 +/- bed tertiary referral center, several community hospitals, one surgical hospital, and several outpatient imaging centers. Over 50% of the 32 Neuroradiologists in the section hold CAQs. There is Neurointerventional support.
- Our Neuroradiology section has strong relationships with a panel of excellent Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, Otolaryngologists, and Spine Surgeons across the various locations. The team sees a high volume of neurovascular disease, brain and spine tumors, and trauma.
- As this is a Shareholder track position. Call evenings and weekends are required.
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent Benefits
- Internal Moonlighting opportunities
- Malpractice Coverage
- 24/7 IT and Administrative Support from our staff of Teleradiology Assistants
If you are interested please contact Todd Howard:
or call: 817-321-0473