Breast Imager - Ft. Worth, TX - $50,000 Signing Bonus (Private Practice - Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas is currently seeking a radiologist to join our well-established Breast Imaging team in Fort Worth, Texas. The new Breast Imager will assist with service expansion in the greater Fort Worth area. Applicants must be board-certified or board-eligible and fellowship-trained in Breast Imaging/Mammography. Qualified candidates will be proficient in all aspects of Breast Imaging and diagnostic radiology.
- The position requires skill in digital mammography, Tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and the full spectrum of breast procedures. The ideal candidate will also be interested in and qualified in body CT, X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI, and performing fluoroscopy studies.
- Locations include hospital-based breast imaging centers and stand-alone imaging centers.
- Employment options for this position are flexible and include either an employed position with no call/evenings/weekends or a Shareholder-partnership track position with associated call. Alternative options will also be considered for well-qualified applicants.
- $50,000 signing bonus and competitive compensation package
- Excellent Benefits
- Internal Moonlighting opportunities
- Malpractice Coverage
- 24/7 IT and Administrative Support from our staff of Teleradiology Assistants
If you are interested please contact Todd Howard:
or call: 817-321-0473