Neuroradiology - East Dallas, Texas (Private Practice - Dallas, TX, USA
- Full time, partnership-track role, with the opportunity to practice upwards of 100% neuroradiology. Its based in Dallas at a 900-bed referral hospital, two surgical hospitals, and several outpatient imaging centers. The group of neuroradiologists youd be joining all hold CAQs and are Senior Members of the ASNR. There is also Neurointerventional support.
- Our neuroradiology section has strong relationships with a panel of excellent neurosurgeons, neurologists, otolaryngologists, and spine surgeons. They see a high volume of neurovascular disease, brain and spine tumors, and trauma, and work closely with specialists in MS, epilepsy, and movement disorders.
- Much of the spine work is for a nationally-known orthopedic clinic that treats professional athletes. If youve ever aspired to be a neuroradiologist who all the surgeons and neurologists trust, and to be in the middle of a clinical team, this position offers the opportunity to get there.
- We do whatever we can to put new hires in a position to succeed. Our aim is for you to become interchangeable with the rest of the section.
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent Benefits
- Internal Moonlighting opportunities
- Malpractice Coverage
- 24/7 IT and Administrative Support from our staff of Teleradiology Assistants
If you are interested please contact Todd Howard:
or call: 817-321-0473