Lafayette, Indiana--Rheumatology--Sign-On & Retention Bonuses - Lafayette, IN, USA
Join this growing Rheumatology practice within a multi-specialty group of over 1000 providers in Lafayette, Indiana. This healthcare system has over 260 locations with a 4 million patient draw area across Indiana and Illinois.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Clinical hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm.
- The average outpatient volume is 20-25 patients per day.
- Cases seen are autoimmune disease, immunologic disorders, musculoskeletal disease, metabolic bone disease, and non-surgical treatment of Arthritis.
- Will have Nurse Practitioner support.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Employed position includes an attractive base salary, bonus incentives, generous signing bonus, and retention bonuses.
- The benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401a/403b/457b pension plans, 32 days PTO/CME with expenses, and relocation.
About Lafayette, Indiana
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation?s top ?physician-friendly? states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly-ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.