As a hospital-employed physician at a not-for-profit, community-owned, and physician-led health system, you would be joining a unique, empowering organization consisting of 200+ providers in 44 specialties.
- Join one Rheumatologist and one Rheumatology Nurse Practitioner
- Outpatient clinical hours areMonday-Friday,8:00 am-5:00 pm
- No weekends, no holidays, no call, no inpatient requirements
- Will be seeing an average of 18-20 patients in the clinic daily
- Excellent pathology
- Mayo Clinic Care Network member
- Research and teaching opportunities are available through the Family Medicine Residency Program and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Visas accepted
The employed position includes a $300K base salary, a $50K signing bonus, and production bonuses . Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, self-insured health insurance, dental plans, vision plans, life, and disability insurance, education assistance, paid time off (PTO), and a 401(k) Plan with a match of 100% on the first 4% of contributions and a 50% match on the next 2%, 457(b) deferred compensation plan, three parental leave benefits plans, Employee Assistance Program, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Injury Insurance, Hospital Stay Insurance, Flex spending account, Immigration allotment, relocation, and more.
About Grand Forks, North Dakota
With one of the best commute times in the U.S., Grand Forks? "rush hour" is measured in minutes - not hours. It sits on the Minnesota border.Along the Red River, the Greenway is a system of waterfront parks and trails. Lincoln Drive Park has gardens and multi-use trails. The North Dakota Museum of Art displays contemporary works from around the world. Performances at the Empire Arts Center include drama and musicals.It's public and private educational systems are some of the best in the country. Whether you?re 5 or 55, we provide outstanding educational opportunities for students of all ages and needs.With a consistently low unemployment rate (<3%), this city is a hub for engineering, aerospace, energy, agriculture, and healthcare - including all four seasons.