During these challenging days recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, Southeast Iowa Regional Medical Center - West Burlington is proud to be on strong financial footing.
From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay our physicians 100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons.
This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health .... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
Exciting opportunity with the well-established West Burlington Campus Medicine Specialty Group in the regions premier health system and hospital.
- ONSITE 5 STAR DAYCARE FOR EMPLOYEES
- Our docs love it here for different reasons.
- Some love the 7 weeks off and the ability to travel the world.
- Others love the FREE AMAZING gym right down the hallway from their clinic.
- Many of them love the fact that we have no local competition , but are big enough to have almost all specialties.
- Some love the four seasons here in Iowa.
- Others love the personal trainers available in our gym.
- Many of them love their staff and patients so much, they couldn't imagine working anywhere else .
- Lots of them love the open door policy with administration.
- Some like the two prestigious golf courses, others the hunting and fishing and everyone loves our wonderful schools and family friendly community!
- Almost all of them love how easy life is here in Burlington, but how "big city" the health system is.
We have an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, turnkey opportunity that offers tremendous stability.
- This group enjoys no local competition but isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere in picturesque Burlington, IA!
- This highly respected practice has an immediate need for a well-qualified physician.
- Youll find a nice balance of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2300+ employees - largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Production based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- 24/7 IM-Hospitalists to support you in the hospital and ICU
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and potential loan forgiveness as well as sign on bonus
- Free use of our fully appointed gym down the hall from the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and a Personal Trainers!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!