Providence Puget Sound Physician Enterprise is seeking a full-time Rheumatologist to support Pacific Medical Centers, Swedish Medical Group and Providence Medical Group in Seattle, Washington. This is a unique opportunity to partner with multiple teams and providers throughout the greater Seattle area while providing exceptional care to a highly diverse community.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Support multiple organizations including Pacific Medical Centers, Swedish Medical Group and Providence Medical Group
- Flexible FTE; 0.8 to 1.0 FTE
- CME days and dollars
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus available
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $118.25 and $156.23 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
Where Youll Work
Pacific Medical Centers' Beacon Hill Clinic offers primary care, including family medicine, internal medicine and geriatrics, and more than a dozen areas of specialty care. Home to The Diagnostic and Wellness Center for Women, Beacon Hill houses digital mammography, breast ultrasound, MRI and biopsy technology. Recognized as a patient-centered medical home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, Beacon Hill also has an anticoagulation clinic, x-ray, laboratory and pharmacy.
Where Youll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwests largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the worlds biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee.
Who Youll Work For
Pacific Medical Centers offers a full range of primary and specialty care services in the Puget Sound region of Northwest Washington. From Federal Way to First Hill, its medical community consists of more than 175 physicians and advanced practice clinicians at nine clinics. Each facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and many have on-site X-ray and in-house pharmacies. As part of the Providence family, PacMed is committed to its mission to advocate, educate and provide extraordinary care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 22573