Join a growing health system and experience a great quality of life, busy, practice, and strong relationships in this collegial practice environment.The ideal candidate will value the relationships created in a rural practice while enjoying the benefits of working with more than 100 physicians on staff.
- 100% Outpatient Clinic located in a joint location with the hospital-owned Infusion Center.
- Hospital Employed allows for a 4-day work week and does not require call, weekend, or holiday coverage providing an excellent quality of life.
- Independently owned hospital covers 130,000 lives across an eight-county service area in West Central and Southwest Missouri.
- Groundbreaking for significant hospital expansion is coming in the Fall of 2023.
- Generous APP Support in all Facilities.
- This hospital-employed position includes a generous Base Salary, a $40k Signing Bonus, Fellowship Stipends, RVU base bonuses, and Loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits include Malpractice Insurance with Tail, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST Disability, 403B Retirement, 457B Retirement, profit sharing, PTO/CME with allowance, and relocation.
This community is just 30 miles from Springfield, MO, for all metro amenities and the national airport for traveling. It has a local population of 10,000, with a service area of 130,000. Their public school system is first-rate both academically and athletically.Several public parks and a new YMCA with an aquatics center are available. Just a short drive to several lakes and rivers for outdoor enthusiasts, being 65 miles from Lake of the Ozarks and 137 miles to Kansas City.