This is a brand-new service line, and the hospital in Southeast North Carolina is looking for an experienced Rheumatologist who is comfortable building a new program due to patient demand and growth.
- Patients currently travel over an hour away for Rheumatology care.
- The Hospital has great support staff and plenty of patient referrals!
- New state-of-art building houses the new clinic and 4-bed Infusion Center.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- Practice will be 100% outpatient with NO CALL.
- Physician will see a wide spectrum of patient cases including musculoskeletal conditions, arthritis, connective tissue disease, and osteoarthritis.
- EMR is Meditech.
- This hospital-employed position includes a generous base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, and loan repayment assistance.
- The compensation benefits package includes malpractice, health, disability, 403b pension plan, PTO/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets, and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.This community truly exudes a relaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.It is a cozy city that offers small-town life with the accessibility of urban amenities. You are only 35 miles from Fayetteville, 65 miles from Raleigh-Durham, and 70 miles from Wilmington, NC!