Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our outstanding Baylor Scott & White - Austin Oak Hill facility, located in Austin, TX.
- This Rheumatologist will join a busy growing practice in the Greater Austin Region
- Open only to experienced physicians
- Work schedule is Monday - Friday
- Will cover two clinics - Austin Oak Hill and Bee Cave
- Infusion and Oncology services provided in Austin Oak Hill
- No Call
- Virtual visit options available
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package, and no state income tax.
- Epic EMR system
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Austin
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Austin is the newest 25-bed, full-service hospital in Southwest Austins Oak Hill community. The medical center is Baylor Scott & White Healths first full-service hospital within Austin city limits and offers a range of clinical and surgical services, as well as an emergency department open 24/7, operating rooms and imaging. A primary and specialty care clinic operates adjacent to the hospital.
About the Community
Located minutes from downtown Austin, Oak Hill sits at the edge of scenic Texas Hill Country. One of the oldest neighborhoods in Austin, Oak Hill boasts homes dating back to the 1800s. A strong neighborhood association and award-winning school district reinforces the family-friendly hometown atmosphere. Nearby, the acclaimed Austin Zoo draws visitors from around the world and the adjacent Barton Creek Habitat Preserve offers a pristine protective habitat for endangered songbirds. Small-town charm and big-city convenience make Oak Hill a great place to live and work.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generoushealth benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME paid days off per year
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialtyor demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialtiesor the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Five of our hospitals made Healthgrades Americas 250 Best Hospitals list, indicating they are in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence.
For additional information about this opportunity, please contact:
Melisa Harrison, Physician Recruiter, at