Sinai Medical Group, an entity of Sinai Health System, is seeking an academically oriented BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our busy multi-specialty practice.
Job duties include:
- An active rheumatology practice
- Inpatient consultation
- Live downtown Chicago.
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and bonus potential.
- Mount Sinai Hospital is a J1/H1B Visa and Loan Forgiveness Program qualifying institution.
- Medical malpractice coverage provided.
- This group strongly emphasizes on quality, patient satisfaction, patient throughput, cost effectiveness, and teamwork.
Mount Sinai Hospital , a member of Sinai Chicago, ranks among the top 10 percent of hospitals nationwide in the national hospital quality measures. By adhering to these standardized measures, Sinai physicians and caregivers provide consistent, high quality medical care, patient safety and better outcomes.
At a glance:
- Level I Trauma Center for adult and pediatric emergencies - highest level of care (one of only four designated trauma centers in Chicago);
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Center - highest level of care for fragile newborns;
- Nearly 500 physicians on staff and more than 200 employed specialists;
- Advanced imaging technology includes 1.5T MRI, digital mammography, 64-slice CT;
- Major teaching hospital that trains more than 700 health care professionals through undergraduate, graduate, residency and fellowship programs;
- Sinai Interpreter Services, Deaf Access Program and Illinois Video Interpreter Network (IVIN) make health-related communications available 24/7 for foreign language-speaking patients and Deaf or hard of hearing patients.
- Joint Commission Accreditation.
Sinai Chicago is an equal opportunity employer
Sinai Chicago is an equal opporutnity employer (eoe), committed to the policy of providing unbiased opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status. Sinai Chicago is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities.