BSWH is seeking a full-time BE/BC Rheumatology physicianto join our outstanding practice in Temple, TX.
Position Highlights -
- Fellowship trained, board certified or board eligible Rheumatologist.
- Teaching opportunities with internal medicine residents & at the Baylor College of Medicine Campus
- Work Schedule is expected to be Monday - Friday
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package, and no state income tax.
- Epic EMR system
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you will enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generoushealth benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME paid days off per year
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple is a 640-bed multi-specialty teaching hospital and the only Level I Trauma Center between Dallas and Austin. In 2022, the hospital ranks No.5 of the top 15 teaching hospitals in the United States by Thomson Reuters. The hospital has 31 accredited residency and fellowship programs that include specialties in emergency medicine and radiology and offers a well-established and respected chaplain resident program.
About the Community
Temple is regarded as one of the best areas to live and work in Texas and was ranked the sixth most affordable place to live in the U.S. in 2019. In addition to no state taxes, Temple enjoys a robust economy, and a cost of living thats lower than the national average. Served by four independent school districts and nationally recognized Temple College, the community places a high priority on education. Dubbed the Wildflower Capital of Texas, Temple lies along the famous Texas Wildflower Trail and is the demographic center of the state, with convenient access to major cities including Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable - Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
For additional information about this opportunity, please send your CV and inquiry to: Melisa Harrison, Sr. Physician Recruiter, at