TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program .
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $270,000 to $278,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $14,000*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
For more information and to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Kaiser Permanente has been providing health care in San Francisco and its surrounding areas since 1954. We are committed to serving the citys diverse population, with Spanish- and Chinese-language care teams as well as interpreter services in several languages including American Sign Language all at no extra cost to our members.
When you call or visit us, we make every effort to speak to you in the language you prefer. And we continue to update our facilities and services in order to serve our members better.
The original hospital, located at 2425 Geary Blvd. , was joined by our state-of-the-art, 8-story medical office building at 2238 Geary Blvd. in 2000. Currently the medical center has 15 buildings and over 4,000 employees, including more than 500 physicians, 1,200 registered nurses, and 70 nurse practitioners.
Additionally, the French campus, named because it sits on the site of the original French Hospital founded during the Gold Rush, is home to over 10 specialty departments.