Benefits and amp; Financials
- PTO, based upon a 4-day workweek of 32 patient-care hours, is 105 accrual hours.
- CME allowance is up to $3000 per contract year. Unused CME allowance will not carry over from year to year.
- Health, dental, and life insurance is for the provider only- addition of dependents and #8217; coverage is the responsibility of the provider. We also offer participation in our 401k plan, FSA, (Flexible-Spending Account) and Aflac. Participation in the FSA and Aflac plans is at the provider and #8217;s expense.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage is at Deschutes Rheumatology, LLC and #8217;s expense
- The following fees and licenses will be paid by Deschutes Rheumatology, LLC:
-State of Oregon Medical License
-DEA Registration and Renewals
-Board Specialty Certification
-Membership dues with local IPA, Independent Physician Association, COIPA
-Hospital Staff Privileges
-One (1) professional society membership and UptoDate subscription
- There is a Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000
- Partnership track is available if the provider expresses an interest.
- Base salary of $400,000.
- Once collections minus costs exceeds base salary, physician will switch to a production model
- Production is collections minus transcription/MA wages and overhead
- Complete eat what you grow model
- Departing physician works 4 days at 6.5 hours per day