A group in California is looking for a remote telepsychiatrist. The incoming physician will see both child/adolescent and adult patients. In this position you can focus on you and your patients needs and let them take care of billing, scheduling, and credentialing for you. They welcome board-certified and board-eligible physicians. Candidates must be licensed in CA and reside in CA.
This independent contractor position offers back office administrative support, insurance contracting, credentialing, billing, patient screening, and an endless stream of referrals.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2653950.
- Work from home office
- Will see both child/adolescent and adult patients
- 100% remote telepsychiatry
- Competitive hourly rate
- Make your own schedule
- Must be licensed in California
- Client takes care of billing, scheduling
- Can be located anywhere in California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth Consultant - 800-365-8900