WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Rheumatologist to join our established practice FPN Rheumatology & Osteoporosis Specialists Indianapolis . We are seeking a long-term partnership for a physician interested in establishing their career. Our Indianapolis practice is comprised of two physicians, one advanced practice provider and staff who specialize in the care of patients with arthritis, osteoporosis, and other rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. Both new graduates and experienced physicians are strongly encouraged.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Practice Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 36 patient contact hours, 4 hours administrative time
- Physician will work 4 day week
- Call consists of 2-week rotation with rotating holidays, Call 1:3
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 1 - 2 inpatient cases per week on average
- Inpatient rounding at Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Dedicated MA support and 1 MA dedicated for prior authorizations for the practice
- Opportunity for outreach to Central Indiana Franciscan locations
- Strong primary care referral base - over 150 new patient referrals monthly
- Franciscan specialty services include: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuroscience, Orthopedics, & Pain Management
- Strong collaboration with Pulmonology & Nephrology
- Personalized mentorship available from experienced physicians
- Practice does not treat or manage fibromyalgia or general pain management
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH , brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at
or (844) 376-3627.