St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our dedicated team of physicians providing outstanding patient care.
We are expanding our Rheumatology team with physicians who strive for excellence and want to make an impact. If you are a physician who is excited by growth and development, we look forward to speaking with you!
Our team is comprised of 4 Rheumatologists. You will be supported by a strong, financially stable health network with a strong referral base!
In joining St. Lukes youll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, fellowship stipend, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities