MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join a practice located in Mason City, Iowa.
- Join the team of 1 experienced DNP
- Outpatient only General Rheumatology opportunity
- Very busy instant practice!!
- Non-burdensome call!
- Teaching opportunity for Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residents, ARNP/PA students, and medical students
- Highly competitive compensation package, including $100,000 commencement bonus!
- Full benefits package, including paid malpractice and tail coverage, reimbursement for licenses/registration, $4,000 CME/year, 2 retirement plans, generous PTO package, and so much more!
- Visit this link to learn more about our Rheumatology opportunity: MercyOne North Iowa Rheumatology Care - YouTube
This opportunity is open to H1B Visa and J1 waiver candidates.
A competitive salary and benefits package is being offered for the right candidate including:
- Generous salary and $100,000 sign-on bonus!
- $4,000 CME allowance
- Benefits also include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Malpractice, Tail coverage, 401(K) plus hospital matches
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center is a 342-bed regional referral teaching hospital, named Top 100 Hospital nationally for achieving excellence in clinical outcomes, growth and fiscal management for several years. We are a faith-based, not-for-profit community healthcare system offering comprehensive healthcare services for people throughout northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Our 300+ physician medical staff offers nearly all medical and surgical subspecialties, from general medical care to open-heart surgery. This is a full-service Hospital with a 24/7 Hospitalist program. We are a Level III trauma center and offer post-graduate education programs on site, including a four-year Cardiology Fellowship, Palliative Care Fellowship, Family Medicine Residency Program and Internal Medicine Residency Program. Our outpatient clinic practice setting is enhanced by close access to inpatients, on site medical imaging, a wide range of specialists for consultation, a sleep lab, electronic medical records, PACS and a full-service medical library. MercyOne North Iowa combines the family atmosphere of a hometown healthcare center with the technology, services and resources of a major modern medical center.
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center continually achieves remarkable results for patients through the unlimited power of teamwork, the highest standards of quality, dynamic partnerships and advanced technology.
MercyOne North Iowa is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the United States. Trinity Health is based in Livonia, Michigan.
Visit this link to learn more about our medical center: https://www.mercyone.org/northiowa/about-us/
Mason City, Iowa
- Population ~30,000
- Largest urban center in north Iowa
- 2 hours from Minneapolis and Des Moines
- Excellent schools- both public and parochial; top 15% in the US in academic student achievement tests
- NIACC community college
- A community rich in history, music, and architecture- known for the Music Man and the last remaining Frank Lloyd Wright hotel in the world
- Community amenities: Lime Creek Nature Center, indoor ice arena, fine arts museum, performing arts theater, regional orchestra, aquatic center, YMCA fitness center, library, 18-hole golf course, bike trails, and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Cost of living 24% lower than the national average
- Municipal airport offering daily direct flights to/from Chicago
- 8 miles from beautiful Clear Lake
- Visit this link to learn more about our community : https://thisisnorthiowa.com
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities - including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at www.trinity-health.org .
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to submit your CV, please email email@example.com or call Trinity Health Physician Recruitment at (734) 343-2300.