Our team seeks an experienced Rheumatologist for a full-time practice opportunity in Gig Harbor, WA. Join an existing practice with another Rheumatologist.
- Medical Degree
- Internal Medicine Residency and Rheumatology Fellowship
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (ABIM) Rheumatology
- Washington State License and DEA in good standing
Employment with Franciscan Medical Group includes:
Competitive compensation model and comprehensive benefits which include health, dental, vision, full malpractice coverage, CME, personal time off, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. Relocation Assistance is available.
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two leading health systems in Washington State - CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason - into one integrated health system with more than 300 care sites in western Washington. With a team of 18,000 team members and staff, and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers,
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites of care throughout the Puget Sound region. The integrated health system has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and is committed to caring for the most vulnerable in our communities, including the poor and underserved, providing nearly $200 million in community benefit free, subsidized and reduced-cost health care and programs.
- Care with listening, empathy and love
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing
- Celebrate each persons gifts and voice
- Respect the dignity of all
- Inspire trust through honesty
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves
- Commit to the power of working together
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships
We are based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.