As part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Rheumatologist (40 hrs) to join our team in Worcester, MA . We offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including orthopedics, physiatry, vascular surgery, podiatry, physical therapy and urgent care. We have DXA and musculoskeletal ultrasound on site and bone densitometry reports are prepared by rheumatologists.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Call schedule - 1:7
- 7 Physicians and 1 Advanced Practitioner
- Excellent support staff and state of the art Epic EMR system
- Dedicated practice management systems in place
- Resident and student teaching; and clinical research opportunity available if desired
- Opportunity for academic appointment
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
- Dedicated CME time & allowance
- Excellent paid time off package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group , transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 19 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- BC/ BE in Rheumatology
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology