As Central Kentucky?s oldest and largest multi-specialty group practice, consisting of more than 130 physicians,
50 mid-level providers, and 1,000 full-time employees, Lexington Clinic offers over 30 medical specialties in more
than 20 locations throughout Central and Eastern Kentucky.
- Will join established group of two outpatient Rheumatologists in physician-owned multi-specialty group practice.
- The clinic includes an active dexa center, infusion unit, and dedicated nursing staff, with numerous ancillary services.
- Maintain a license in good standing to practice in the State of Kentucky.
- Maintain professional associations and certifications.
- Obtain Board Certification within three years of joining Lexington Clinic.
- Keep and maintain appropriate records according to policy.
- Position includes attractive base salary, bonuses, $150K signing/retention bonus, partnership track.
- Benefits package includes malpractice, health, 401K pension plan, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, flex spending account, 23 days PTO/CME with expenses, paid holidays, relocation, and more.
About Lexington, Kentucky
Lexington is the second-largest city in Kentucky with a population of approximately 320,000 and is known as the "Horse Capital of the World". Located in the heart of the Bluegrass, white fences line the countryside and stately horse farms house some of the world's greatest thoroughbred horses. Lexington is home to the Kentucky Horse Park, historic Keeneland Racetrack, and the Red Mile racecourse and is an active university town - home to the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University.
With something to offer for everyone, from sports to fine arts and a variety of worship centers, Lexington is home to many thriving organizations including a professional orchestra, philharmonic, two ballet companies, professional theatre, museums, choral organizations, and the historic Lexington Opera House.
Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate. Lexington plays an integral part in the region as the leading medical and commercial center, creating a healthy economic climate with low unemployment and cost of living. The city is strategically located at the intersection of Interstates 64 and 75 and is approximately 60 miles from Louisville, Kentucky, and Cincinnati, Ohio. Accessible by air, the local airport offers more than 80 daily flights to major cities throughout the country.