A physician-owned multi-specialty group in central Florida seeking a Rheumatologist to join two other providers in the busy Rheumatology department.
- Will join an established clinic with over 50 providers covering 23 specialties.
- The clinic offers a full clinical lab and imaging department.
- Work with an extraordinary team that shares your dedication to medical excellence.
- Group has evolved into one of the area's most successful medical groups.
- Primary care base to refer patients within the clinic network.
- Exceptional suburban setting and varied patient mix.
- Experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads are encouraged to apply.
- The position includes a generous base salary, bonuses, and partnership option.
- Benefits package includes malpractice, health, $125K life, 401K retirement plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, fees, and dues.
This city is a short 45 minutes from Tampa and Orlando. Florida boasts no state income tax as well as a lower cost of living. Its natural beauty makes it the water skiing capital of the world with over fifty-five lakes, many of them canal connected giving it the name ?Chain of Lakes City?. It is also home to LEGOLAND Florida Resort. There are miles of nature trails, cycling paths, parks, and acres of golf courses to keep you active and engaged. Only a short drive to world-class shopping, theme parks, both Tampa and Orlando International Airports, and some of Florida?s most pristine beaches. Housing is affordable and the city's cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state.