Seeking a Rheumatology Physician to join of the largest multispecialty physician-owned medical groups in Tennessee. The multispecialty practice offers the latest in medical technology and patient care for the five counties it serves. Their mission is to provide excellent, convenient, and comprehensive medical care to the community.
- Monday-Friday schedule, est. 20-25 PPD, no call or inpatient responsibilities
- Competitive base compensation - 90th percentile earning potential!
- Production bonus starting in year 1 with shareholder track
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance offered
- Built-in referral network ; Dexa and onsite infusion center with full-service lab and ultrasound
#6 Best State to Practice Medicine
Reference: RHU 10493
- Ranked #4 in Kiplinger and #8217;s and #8220;Most Affordable Big Cities in the U.S. and #8221;
- Recently named in the Top 30 Best Places to Live by U.S. News and amp; World Report
- Nationally recognized public and private school systems.
- Endless choice of entertainment options : professional and collegiate sports, live music, award-winning golf courses, and access to lakes and mountains
- International airport within minutes from downtown
- No State Income Tax!